Earn Your RN to MSN in as Few as 2 Years
Are you ready for the next step in your nursing career? If you’re an ADN or BSN nurse, a Master’s in Nursing (MSN) represents the next logical step in your educational development. Furthermore, as an active Registered Nurse (RN), by earning your Master’s Degree in Nursing, you can demonstrate to your current employer that you’re serious about improving the quality of your nursing practice while cultivating new career opportunities that are only available to nurses with an advanced nursing degree.
The University of San Francisco’s online Master of Science in Nursing is designed for Registered Nurses who want to become Clinical Nurse Leaders. The flexible online program combines current nursing theory and technique with applied clinical practice to deliver a curriculum that creates dependable nursing leaders, advanced practice nurses and informed decision makers.
Explore Nursing Leadership at the University of San Francisco. In as few as 2 years you can earn your MSN online from the University of San Francisco and gain a deep understanding of what it takes to be an effective leader in any health delivery environment. Develop confidence in your nursing abilities and discover new methods you can use to improve patient outcomes and the overall quality of your nursing practice. Focus on patient safety and the proficiencies required to effectively build your career alongside a variety of other healthcare professionals.
Embrace your leadership potential.
Earn your MSN online from The University of San Francisco.
- The University of San Francisco online MSN program is designed for Registered Nurses (RN) who have either an Associate’s Degree in Nursing (ADN) or Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN).
- A comprehensive MSN program focuses on the skills you’ll need to design, coordinate, evaluate and provide care as a Clinical Nurse Leader.
- The flexible program allows you to stay active in your life and current career while you complete coursework online and perform your clinical internship in a setting close to home.
- Benefit from small class sizes while networking and developing deep relationships with fellow University of San Francisco students and faculty.
- The University of San Francisco is the oldest university in the city. The University continues its rich tradition of Jesuit education with its emphasis on academic excellence, care of the individual, concern for others and for educating women and men who will make a difference in their world. You can be part of this exciting and challenging goal as a graduate of our MSN program.
Regulations for Online Degree Program Applicants
Due to regulations regarding online degree programs in higher education, effective November 1, 2011, the University of San Francisco is unable to accept applications for admission to online degree programs from students residing in Alabama, Arkansas, Iowa, Massachusetts, and Wisconsin. For questions, please contact the Office of Online Education at 415-422-4962.